Deceuninck is globally active in the design and development of profiles for windows and doors, outdoor flooring and fencing, roofline and cladding and interior applications. We operate in over 90 countries and employ more than 3,600 people. At Deceuninck, we are building a sustainable future for our customers ánd employees!
For the corporate IT department of the Deceuninck Group we are looking for a dynamic Business Analyst SAP eWM:
As Business Analyst SAP eWM you will focus on providing functional analysis and support for warehousing. You will be the driver of replacing our legacy ERP system by SAP and you will be part of the implementation and roll-out of one SAP solution worldwide.
As a business process analyst, you will transform business requirements into relevant system solutions.
More specifically, you will:
- Map the processes and information flows in close collaboration with the different business lines concerned.
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities and business impacts of various solution options.
- Define the design software development that is matching the internal needs.
- Customize, validate solutions and follow-up their implementations.
- Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools.
- Provide training and first line support towards our end-users.
- Challenge existing business processes to discover better ways of doing business.
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in software technologies that may translate into process improvements.
- Build long-term relationships with business partners to drive engagement in IT strategy and deliver business value.
- Holding a Master Degree in Computer Science or Economics or equivalent.
- Having a relevant experience in the analysis of corporate needs and the translation of these into a functional analysis is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English (speaking and writing).
- Ability to present and communicate ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- A pragmatic and efficient solution builder who acts proactively and thinks analytically.
- Team-oriented and skilled at working within a collaborative environment.
- You must be able to travel up to 30%.
- Being part of an international and listed company, where you work at the headquarters in a dynamic and collegial atmosphere
- An analytical and challenging function with ample space for autonomy and personal development
Some questions first?
Call Madelief Rappelet, Recruiter on +32 0470 70 58 06 to discuss in confidence. Solliciteer nu