What are your responsibilities?
As System Engineer you will join the IT Infrastructure team within an international environment.
- You set up and maintain the technical realization, installation, configuration of hard- and software in different projects.
- You are responsible for third line helpdesk .
- Together with your colleagues you will manage, maintain and renew our server hardware, our network and the entire data center.
- You will report to the IT Infrastructure Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- You obtained a Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- You have work experience as IT system administrator in a complex and challenging environment. You have an interest in all round IT projects.
- Relevant knowledge on routing/switching (Cisco), Security (Firewalls).
- You are familiar with OS management (Windows), End-user management, Virtualisation, Storage, Backup, Monitoring, Automatisation, Databases.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- You combine a high analytical intelligence with strong problem solving skills.
- You are stress resistant and you love to work in a structured way.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Short international business trips are not an issue for you.
What do we offer?
- A function with ample space for autonomy and personal development.
- A dynamic work environment with smart colleagues in a fast growing international company.
- A competitive salary plus fringe benefits such as company car, combined with flexibility (up to 2 days of homeworking and flexible hours).
Please contact Daphne Vermeesch, Recruiter, at +32 478 51 37 77 Solliciteer nu