Who are we?
We are Deceuninck, the smartest choice for the most innovative window & door solutions. As a highly reliable partner to our clients around the globe we offer them eco-friendly products that increase the comfort of houses and buildings in terms of insulation, safety, acoustics and air quality. Our aim is to be a provider of solutions for a better world.
What are your responsibilities?
As Group Communication Manager you are responsible for defining and implementing the corporate communication strategy for Deceuninck and for managing all communication initiatives for internal and external stakeholders.
In close alignment with our regional (internal and external) communication partners, you will make sure that Deceuninck is branded in the market as a pioneer in sustainability, innovation and reliability.
- Internal communication:
- Your main challenge is to develop a coherent internal communication strategy that drives engagement, alignment and understanding of Deceuninck’s vision, strategy and core values.
- You are responsible for consistently implementing a cross-regional communication plan.
- You manage all group wide employee communications. You closely align with the business leaders to streamline, coordinate and improve communication with all employees.
- External communication:
- In close alignment with your regional colleagues, you develop a clear and consistent communication strategy, highlighting Deceuninck’s focus on innovation, sustainability and reliability.
- You are responsible for a consistent digital communication approach via Deceuninck’s website and social media.
- You coordinate press releases and you support with Europe public relations and media activities.
- You manage critical enterprise communications to assure information is released on time to all stakeholders.
- You take the lead in assembling and editing the annual report.
- You increase the public’s awareness of our engagement in sustainability by highlighting our commitment in sustainability projects worldwide (e.g. EU Green deal).
Who are we looking for?
- You have obtained a Master Degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have gained relevant experience in a similar role in a large, multinational company.
- You have solide stakeholder management skills and the ability to build a strong network internally and externally.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to connect with all levels in the organization.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, English, French …
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills who is comfortable in a multinational company.
- You are a strategic and forward thinker with the ability to manage and effectively prioritize projects.
- You have a ‘can do’, hands-on and entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are resilient and able to work under pressure.
What do we offer?
Deceuninck Group offers you a challenging position at their headquarters where you will find a fascinating job with exposure in an international, listed company with short decision lines and growing ambitions. You will have the possibility to work closely together with entrepreneurs pur sang and you will have ample space for autonomy and personal development.
Please contact Maaike Van Delsen, Talent Acquisition Manager, at 051 23 96 55 to discuss in confidence. Solliciteer nu