Who are we?
We are Deceuninck, the smartest choice for the most innovative window & door solutions. As a highly reliable partner to our clients around the globe we offer them eco-friendly products that increase the comfort of houses and buildings in terms of insulation, safety, acoustics and air quality. Our aim is to be a provider of solutions for a better world.
What are your responsibilities?
As an experienced HR Business Partner, you will collaborate closely with the plant manager and his direct reports in all people-related topics.
- Ensure that talent is recruited in view of the actual and future needs, work on retention of our talent through promoting a motivating environment that encourages employees to improve and perform at their best. Identify training needs and requirements working closely together with our Training specialist.
- Support and guide managers across the operational division to proactively manage their teams, identify potential and implement a performance culture that will deliver improved results.
- Ensure target-setting standards and rules are cascaded and communicated to managers and employees.
- Support the annual performance evaluation process, ensuring the documentation of performance achievement and ensuring communication between employees and their managers.
- Ensure that meaningful dashboards and reports are produced, adapted and maintained, providing useful information to the management team in order to make the best decisions.
- Participating in team meetings as a trusted business partner and providing confidential personnel advisory service to all colleagues.
You will establish positive relationships by being credible, trustworthy and approachable; act as a sounding board and coach for employees:
- You address employee relations issues.
- You facilitate new employee set-up and on-boarding process.
- You perform exit interviews with departing employees.
Who are we looking for?
- University / Master Degree or equivalent through experience
- Proven experience as HR generalist in an operational environment including blue collar workers
- People & Management Cycle Understanding: leverages knowledge of People Cycle (e.g. OPR, Competency appraisal, etc.), management system processes (e.g. Belts, Excellence Program, Etc.) and trends in HR to identify opportunities for improvement within own expertise
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel, Word and HRIS databases
- Strong interpersonal skills, relates well to people
- Expert in verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with and challenge all levels within the company (fluency in French and English)
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Able to work independently, autonomously
- Outcome and solution-oriented, committed to company success – does what it takes to get the job done.
What do we offer?
- Being part of an international, stable and innovative company with a clear mission.
- Deceuninck has a no-nonsense company culture, which is founded on personal commitment and substantial autonomy.
- You will have the opportunity to influence the People strategy of our plant.
- We offer a major challenge in supporting our 500 employees in the process of change.
- A challenging environment with opportunities to develop your career potential to the full.
- We offer an attractive salary package plus fringe benefits.
Some questions first?
Contact Maaike Van Delsen, Talent Acquisition Manager, at 051/23.96.55 to discuss in confidence. Solliciteer nu