Who are we?
Deceuninck is globally active in the design and development of profiles for windows and doors, outdoor flooring and fencing, roofline and cladding and interior applications. We operate in over 90 countries and employ more than 3,900 people. At Deceuninck, we are building a sustainable home for our customers and employees!
What are your responsibilities?
As IT Support Engineer you will join our IT Infrastructure team in Gits.
You’ll support our infrastructure team in delivering business objectives and implementation of delivering IT Services to meet business and platform needs and growth targets. Maintaining and proactively monitoring the environment, you’ll ensure any unplanned downtime for the business is minimised.
- Together with your colleagues, you will support our end-users (logged incidents) by finding the root cause of issues and solving problems.
- You are responsible for first and second line helpdesk (Service Desk and ticket management).
- You avoid down time for systems and interruptions for end-users.
- You provide technical support to the organization’s internal users: hardware (desktops, laptops, IP connectivity, internal telephony system) and applications.
- You ensure first line support outside business hours (24/24 and 7/7) during 1 week in 5 weeks.
- You will report to the IT Infrastructure Manager.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Applied Informatics or a related degree.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function.
- You have a problem-solving mindset and act in a customer friendly
- You are stress-resistant and you have an analytical approach.
- You are a fast learner and able to adopt new software
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good working knowledge of French.
What do we offer ?
- The opportunity to work at the headquarters of a global organization.
- Entrepreneurship within an international business environment.
- Regular opportunities for training to develop yourself continuously.
- A dynamic function with ample space for autonomy and personal development.
- An attractive salary package plus fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, health and group insurance and company car.
Please contact Daphne Vermeesch, Recruiter at +32 486 53 84 92. Solliciteer nu