Who are we?
We are Deceuninck, the smartest choice for the most innovative window and door solutions. As an extremely reliable partner to our customers around the world, we offer them environmentally friendly products that increase the comfort of homes and buildings in terms of insulation, safety, acoustics and air quality. As a trusted partner for our customers worldwide, we offer them eco-friendly products that enhance the comfort of homes and buildings in the area of insulation, safety, acoustics and air quality.
Deceuninck's product portfolio includes a wide range of window and door systems, sliding systems, roller shutter boxes, terraces, facade cladding, ventilation and all kinds of construction profiles, in PVC, aluminum and composite materials.
We are looking for a Product Manager Europe Home Protection & Sliding Platforms to reinforce the European Product Management department. You coordinate, develop and drive the product portfolio within the product groups Home Protection & Sliding Platforms, in order to maintain and expand the organization’s market position.
What are your responsibilities?
- Monitor and manage the product & project portfolio within the product groups Home Protection & Sliding Platforms:
- Maintain the overview of the integration of the specific product group within the overall group strategy
- Manage the product life cycle
- Manage IP strategy within the product group
- Analyze and translate input into new product applications or new product development projects:
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers and stakeholders to shape requirements, features and end products, this in close collaboration with the Sales departments and the local product teams
- Asses market needs/competitive landscape versus product offering/portfolio
- Monitor and analyze market trends
- Gather market intelligence via local organizations, customers and other market sources
- Seek consensus to manage the existing product range, roll out the product road map and manage new product development projects:
- Translate ideas into concrete project proposals in agreement with local/regional stakeholders
- Define and agree the product/project specifications with all the stakeholders
- Make a feasibility study and/or business case for the approved projects
- Define proposals for the product roadmap in line with the assigned new tool budget
- Take the project lead and support, up to the market launch of the product:
- Execute the roll-out of the agreed road map through NPD projects in accordance with the stage gate process, this in close collaboration with Sales, R&D, Operations, Supply, Marketing and the management.
- Support product launches and marketing activities in cooperation with the local product teams, Sales and Marketing
- You support & advise large customer accounts and manage custom projects with the clients in order to deliver the best products & services.
- Monitor the SKU lifecycle management and portfolio optimization.
- You participate in national and international trade fairs, customer's events and market and competition observations.
In this role you report to the Product Director Europe
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Product Management related function
- Good communication skills and a strong team player
- Good analytical skills and creative minded
- Result oriented and pragmatically
- You work in a structured way
- Strategic thinker, always able to maintain the helicopter view.
- Proper knowledge of MS Office programs. Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English is mandatory. German is considered as a strong asset.
What are we offering?
- Being part of an international and listed company, where you work with a professional team that you can build on in a pleasant collaboration across team boundaries.
- An challenging function with ample space for autonomy and personal development
- An attractive, competitive salary
Contact Maaike Van Delsen - Talent Acquisition Manager - at 051 23 96 55. Solliciteer nu