Who are we?
We are Deceuninck, the smartest choice for the most innovative window & door solutions. As a highly reliable partner to our clients around the globe we offer them eco-friendly products that increase the comfort of houses and buildings in terms of insulation, safety, acoustics and air quality. Our aim is to be a provider of solutions for a better world.
What are your responsibilities?
As a high-level expert for SAP BW and SAP Business Objects you will act as a bridge between the business and IT, and you will be responsible for both the requirement analysis and the solution definition of dashboarding and reporting solutions using SAP BW on Hana & SAP Business Objects.
- You are responsible for the requirements gathering from internal stakeholders, both for analysis as for the documentation into business requirements documents.
- You assist the business in the translation of their reporting requirements into functional designs, in order to extend or to adapt the actual reporting models.
- You develop the functional and technical design, the prototype and the reporting system. You lead workshops to gather user feedback on proposed prototypes.
- You fulfill a GAP analysis and estimation of the build efforts for new implementations.
- You interact closely with the development and quality assurance teams, to make sure testing programs and reports are well aligned with functional specifications.
- You actively work on and contribute to the knowledge management strategy and BA related best practices.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a master degree in economics or science, with the option of IT.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in SAP.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the configuration of the SAP BW on Hana.
- You have in-depth knowledge of reporting tools such as SAP BO Analysis for Office, Web Intelligence and/or Lumira Designer.
- You are familiar with SAP Hana modelling
- Understanding of best practices, trends and technologies within the area of data, Big Data and Reporting.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and you’re able to prioritize.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills. You are capable to listen and captivate business requirements and to defend your ideas.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at the headquarters of the Deceuninck Group. You will be empowered to deliver quick and tangible results.
- A dynamic function with ample space for autonomy and personal development
- We offer an attractive salary package plus fringe benefits.
Some questions first?
Call Maaike Van Delsen, Talent Acquisition Manager, on +32 51239655 to discuss in confidence. Solliciteer nu