What are your responsibilities?
As a Product Manager Windows & Doors you assume a crucial role within the organization in which you report to the Product Director Europe. Your varied range of responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and manage the product & project portfolio:
- Maintain the overview of the integration within the overall group strategy.
- Manage the product life cycle and IP strategy .
- Analyze and translate input into new product applications/ new product development projects:
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers and stakeholders to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Asses market needs/competitive landscape versus product offering/portfolio.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, and gather market intelligence.
- Seek consensus to manage the existing product range, roll out the product road map and manage new product development projects:
- Translate ideas into concrete project proposals.
- Define and agree the product/project specifications with all the stakeholders.
- Make a feasibility study and/or business case for the approved projects.
- Define proposals for the product roadmap in line with the assigned new tool budget.
- Take the project lead and support, up to the market launch of the product:
- Execute the roll-out of the road map through NPD projects.
- Support product launches and marketing activities.
- Support & advise large customer accounts and manage custom projects with the clients in order to deliver the best products & services.
- Monitor the SKU lifecycle management and portfolio optimization.
- Participate in (inter)national trade fairs, customer's events and market&competition observations.